22.12.07

Pthbt.

Well. I finally have my computer back. It was sick, and couldn't talk. I had to fly all the way to Phoenix to find an Apple store, because Olympia is so ridiculously small that it doesn't have a Mac store. I miss Portland a ridiculous amount.

Which means I'm in Phoenix. Both of my brothers are in town, and I can already tell it's going to be a wonderful christmas. Not because I believe in ghosts and goblins, but because I have the day off. I'm pleased to be down here, but I have such a load of shit to study. I've got seven more chapters in Calculus and six in Organic Chemistry, which is the more important. As an afterthought, I've got the GRE in eleven days. woo hoo.

So, instead of studying right now, I'm watching the DaVinci Code and writing this. Soon I'll start chapter three, and there goes the rest of my day. pthbt.