14.1.08

Holi crapoli

It's the second monday of the quarter and I am suitably overwhelmed. I've got several plates in the air, and in the net three days I think I have a total of two hours to myself. It's kinda ridiculous.

I shouldn't even be typing this. I have many other things to type. Like an email to my granddad, whom I haven't heard from in years, or my application to the attend the national ACS meeting in New Orleans, or some short answers for quantum mechanics. Then there's the stuff I should be writing. Like my O chem workshop, or pre-lab, or lab safety quiz.

No pity, though, I brought it all on myself.

Meanwhile, the periodic table is the coolest thing ever. There are so many things to learn about chemistry just from studying the table. Mendeleev and Mayer were complete geniuses.

Organic chemistry is slightly less enthralling than IO chem. But, you know, you want to pass the GRE.