22.2.08

My penance

I was chastised for my lack of posts, so here goes. . .

I volunteered for another event with the Chemistry Club. I'm going to do the "Kids in Chemistry" even on the fifth of March. I'm going to make some polymers, which is fun to look at and relatively easy to explain. It shouldn't take too much work on my part. I am going to be the one emailing reminders, but that's about it. Hopefully.

I got my tests back. A 93% on the quantum mechanics, and my teacher wrote "A treat to have you in class" on the top of my paper. I can't help it, I'm just that wonderful. I got a 79%, though, on the inorganic chemistry test. I know, I should've done better, but I concentrated too much on the quantum. Don't worry I'll do better on the final.

Ooh, y'all should join goodreads.com , and look for me there. We can compare books! Super Cool!

This weekend will be full of homework, test prep, lab work, lab writing and one chem club party. Yay for my one break this weekend (not counting this). I'm actually kind of excited. Three weeks of school left. Then my bro is in town for evaluation week. Then I get to visit E-town and P-town. I look forward to it immensely.

Oh, and my mother sent me the best package ever. If you read this, ma, thanks.