14.2.08

Tests done, Lab reports, not so much

I did alright on Quantum, but I biffed two of the nine questions on inorganic. I'm kinda pissed about it, too. Fuck. And the prof is so great, that we got to listen to lecture after our test. on LCAO-MO. So, yeah, it was interesting and all, but, come on, we just had two tests in a row.

Oh well. Going to New Orleans in a month and a half, but have to fundraise until I leave. I've got a bed buddy all picked out, and that's not creepy in the slightest, I promise. I only creeped her out a little when I asked her. Two people to a bed, four to a room, five rooms from Evergreen. I'm so excited about it. I've got to represent myself well to graduate schools, so I can get my foot in the door. I'm so tired right now, though.

I got an ironing board, iron and a giant box of brownies in the mail today. yay mom! I should really send her a link to this page. She would (hopefully) be amused. I know I'm not normally this coherent when I talk to her. Or anyone. And that's kinda sad, cause I'm not to coherent as it is.

I work on Saturday for eight hours, then J and E and I are going to Ikea. Because E is planning on being very amused by J and myself at Ikea. You just can't help being amused when J and I go out. and I is me, not someone who's name begins with I. just in case you didn't know.

I should do some organic chem now. oops. there's the phone, and it's the Lamb's. I love them, and I can't wait to see them.

YAY!